For your iPhone:
1. Download an¬†iPhone¬†app called RadioBox in apple app store.
2. Once the program loads on your iphone / itouch, tab the "Favorites" (the white heart icon) at the bottom of the screen, you will see a blue bar "Add Custom URL". Then a box with 3¬†entry fields pop up.
3. In the first field "Stream URL", enter the following text for 128k bps bit rate (latest 3G network):
Or for 32k bps bit¬† rate (2G/EDGE network), enter the following text:
4. In the second field "Custom Name (Optional)", enter the following text:
Radio Uganda Bostion
5. The third field "Custom Description (Optional)" can be left blank.
6. Then tab "Done" on the top¬†right¬†corner.
Congratulations! All you need to do now is to tab on the "Radio Uganda Boston" you added¬†¬†in the¬†Favorites¬†and enjoy!
For your Android phone:
1. Download an apps from the market called "A Online Radio". Simply do a search in the Android market from your smartphone with the¬†phrase "online radio", you will find "A Online Radio" with the icon shown above. Please download and install it on your smartphone.
2.¬†Once the program loads on your phone, tab "Search" icon at the bottom¬†right¬†corner and enter text "ugandaboston"¬†¬†in the search box under "Search For A Channel".¬†Important Note: please enter the whole search phrase as one word with no space in between. Then tab "go" on the screen. You will see 2 listings found.
If you get a message of "No channels found...", please make sure you do NOT put any space in between the search word - you should enter the whole term as one word like this:¬†ugandaboston.
3.¬†Congratulation! Just tab any of the 2 listings and listen to our radio any time you want. Don't forget to add our radio to your¬†Favorites in the app, so you do not have to do the search again.
We are now working on releasing dedicated¬†cellphone¬†apps for our radio. You can help and contribute to the project by donating to us :)